Designed for mini track loaders, the vibratory plow attachment is the ideal tool for installing pipe and cable with minimal ground disturbance. To preserve surrounding sod conditions, a coulter wheel cuts sod immediately ahead of the plow blade while the pressure foot holds the sod down as the blade moves up and down. The result is a knife-like slit that almost disappears as the cut is driven over by the machine.
- Construct new sprinkler systems
- Place telephone cable, TV cable, and electrical wire
- Bury irrigation pipe and wire
- Install utility cable in the ground
- Install flexible pipe and utility cable
- Produces a narrow, knife-like slit 6 to 18 in. below the surface
- Slit almost disappears as the cut is walked on or driven over
- Pulls up to 1.5-in.-diameter pipe, cable or wire
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.