Little Beaver towable hydraulic earth drills offer forward and reverse auger rotation along with easy counter balance operation. The 3-point towbar connects with a single pin that allows easy connection and removal. Can be easily maneuvered around any job site and can handle up to a 16" diameter auger. Also known as a tow-behind or teeter-totter type drill.
• All steel construction and convenient forward and reverse controls. Highway rated tires for easy transport and maneuverablility on the job site. The 3-position handle allows drilling next to walls or existing structures. Features:
• All steel 2" ball 3-point tow-bar
• 20 degree left and right auger position
• Auger transport lock
• 36" or 42" length augers
• Oil tank sight gauge
• 6.5 gallon hydraulic reservoir
• Maximum flow 6 gpm
• Maximum pressure 2,700 psi
• Maximum auger speed 141 rpm
• Shipping weight 575 lbs
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.